Volunteer Parent Drivers

Margaret Jenkins Volunteer Parent Drivers

In order to drive students on field trips, sports events, or any other school related activity, the office needs a number of forms completed.

  1. The Adult Driver Information and Authorization Form – Adult Volunteer Driver. This form needs to be updated each year with a current copy of your car insurance showing minimum $2,000,000 third party liability and driver’s license.
  2. Criminal Record Check –  go to https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/home.htm, scroll down the page and where it says “enter the access code provided by your organization” type in : X9V36D39SM. Complete the online forms provided and a report will be sent directly to the office. This is valid for five years.
  3. Driver’s Abstract – Apply online at https://onlinebusiness.icbc.com/clio/   Click the box labelled ‘personal driving record’.  This needs to be updated at the same time you renew your car insurance.

Once the office has confirmed they have received these forms it is possible to drive students.

Thank you!